At John Bright Fencing and Countrystore there is an impressive display of garden furniture in the warmer months!
Large stocks of furniture are kept in stock in softwood and hardwood.
The iroko hardwood furniture is made in our own workshop, which requires a treatment of teak oil or it can be left untreated to give a silvery grey finish, it is sturdy enough to withstand the majority of the winter winds if there is a shortage of storage space. With the softwood all items come already treated and recommended to be stored in the winter months.
The range consists of -
- Picnic Tables 6' lengths - Tanalised softwood or Iroko hardwood.
- Circular Picnic Tables - Softwood, flat packed and tanalised.
- Traditional garden benches - In either 4', 5' or 6' lengths. The 4' comfortably seats two, 5' three and the 6' three people available in softwood or Iroko hardwood.
- Coffee tables - In Iroko hardwood.
- Dining Table - Iroko hardwood, rectangular in 4' or 6' lengths.
- Arm Chairs - Iroko hardwood.
- Parasols are also available for those long hot sunny days.