We can provide the following:
Barbed Wire Fencing
Available in 200m rolls.
- Twin strand Mild Steel - Protection of downward pressure on the fence from stock.
- Twin strand High Tensile - When economy is a priority.
Chain Link Fencing
Chain link is available in galvanised or green and in various sizes in 10m and 25m rolls.
Available in 50m rolls. 1.2 x 50mm x 19g or 1.8 x 50mm x 19g.
We are agents for Hotline and Rutland Electric Fencing keeping the majority of their items in stock, including batteries, fencers, wire, netting and poly posts.
Suitable for using as a straining wire or to increase the height of a fence. Mild Steel, galvanised wire. Most sizes are available in 5kg, 10kg or 25kg in 1.6mm, 2.0mm, 2.5mm or 3.15mm.
High Tensile, galvanised wire. Available in 25kg in 2.5mm or 3.15mm.
Available in 50m rolls. Good value, yet good quality rabbit net, for keeping rabbits in or out. 600mm x 31mm x 19g, 1050mm x 31 x 1.0 or 1050 x 31 x 1.2.
Most stock net is availble from stock in 50m or 100m rolls. We are stockists of Tornado Wire products
- C8.80.15 - Mild steel, used for all types of agricultural fencing.
- C8.80.15 Green - Mild steel, green colour to ‘blend in’.
- HT8.80.15 - High Tensile, suitable for all livestock, suitable for a long run of fence.
- LHT8.80.15 - Light weight High Tensile often a temporary fence.
- HT5.53.30 - High Tensile, a low fence to be used with two lines of barbed wire.
- L5.60.15 - Lightweight, low fence for temporary fencing and low cost.
- L10.120.15 Green - Light weight High Tensile fence with a bit more height.
- LHT13.190.15 - Lightweight High Tensile Deer netting.
- HT13.190.30 - High Tensile Deer netting.
- HT6.87.15 - High Tensile Donkey netting.
- HT12.107.8 - High Tensile Horse netting.
Weldmesh is either available in panels or per 25 metre roll - in varying sizes.